What we will create for you
We can offer you support with you feature films, short films documentaries, web and episodic TV series. We are able to prepare a detailed budget, preliminary schedule and business plan.
- Please fill out the form we need granting us permission to read and breakdown your script for the service you are in need of. Within 72 hours, we'll contact you to discuss our services, pricing structure, and give you a timeline for processing your request.
- Clients will make a non-refundable deposit and we will begin processing your request.
- We'll complete the schedule, budget or business plan and send it to you for your approval.
- Once you have approved of the work we have done, final payment will be made, and watermarked and password protection will be removed from product.
- Final delivery of your product will be made to you.
Start to finish, the breakdown and deliverable process takes about 3-4 weeks from the time down-payment is made.
- Shooting Schedule
- Business Plan
You should reach out to us when:
- You have a script ready to be shown to potential partners
- You'd like to have a professional presentation you can use to entice a producer, EP, or production company, private investors to form a partnership that will push your film forward.
- You have capital to create a film but need to see if it will work at your intended budget level or need help creating a plan to fit your current capital.
What does the service cost?
Our fees start at $350.
Each breakdown includes 2 edit sessions derived from the same script. Smaller scripts are also welcome. If you would like a few different budgets and/or scheduling scenarios, we can build this for you at an additional cost, as well. Scripted TV series breakdowns are also available.
Ready to get started?
What does each service cost?
Scheduling Features (Over 30 script pages) - $600
Scheduling Shorts (Under 30 script pages) - $400
Scheduling TV Series or Episodes - $450 (per episode)
Budget Features (Over 30 script pages) - $600
Budget Shorts (Under 30 script pages) - $400
Budget Documentary - $500
Budget TV Series or Episodes - $450 (per episode)
Budget Features (Over 30 script pages) - $800
Budget Shorts (Under 30 script pages) - $600
Budget Documentary - $600
Budget TV Series or Episodes - $550 (per episode)
(All budgets come with a pre-production promotional poster for your project)
Bundle rates available please e-mail us to learn more about them.